SeamSil is specially formulated to seal seams or make repairs on tents, tarps, bags and other outdoor gear made with silicone and polyurethane coated fabrics which are resistant to other glues. When applied properly, SeamSil provides a watertight seal. SeamSil may also be used to repair holes or tears in fabrics.
- Use tip applicator or brush to apply
- Prepare an area or seam to be sealed, by cleaning with soap and water or isopropyl alcohol and allowing to dry.
- For best results, temperature should be 16ºC or above
- Hold surface to be sealed taut and apply a thin layer of SeamSil onto threads and seams
- Allow 3 to 6 hours for SeamSil to dry and cure
- Test for dryness before using or folding
- If SeamSil remains sticky after drying, apply a light layer of talcum powder
|Seam Seal for silicone and PU coated fabrics||43g|